I look forward to the Fathers and Sons outing every year. I love planning a night alone that usually involves shopping, yummy food, and a pedicure. Not only do I enjoy the time alone, I love that Steve has such an awesome relationship with the boys that they look forward to going on the campout. This year was different. Our Bishopric, bless their hearts, decided that since it is the
Commemoration of the Aaronic Priesthood, the entire family should be invited.
So, Steve and the boys headed up to Kolob to get the camp all set up for us. I got a text about two hours after they left to inform me that is was HAILING. Right about then I decided that that was my sign to stay home ;) I wish.
 |
| All the brave 13th Ward families. Most of the families that went had kids our age. The boys were in heaven because they could play, fish, and get filthy dirty with their friends. |
 |
| Proof that I attended |
 |
| Our Bishop. I have mentioned before that I love and admire this man. He is the Bishop that every LDS Ward wishes they had. Not only is he naturally humorous he is genuine, inspired, and tender. I know that he truly wants the best for my family. I honestly LOVE that my boys look to him as a father figure. Not a day goes by that they do not make a comment about something Bishop said to them or something he taught them. |
 |
| The Buell girls decided to join us for a bit. Thank goodness! I feel most comfortable at ward activities when Abby is around. |
 |
I tried and tried to get a good photo of Tyler. He kept turning around. Finally, I said "well, you back side is your better feature." Thus the bum shake in the photo.
|
2 comments:
Tyler was so good with all of the kids! My boys love him!
"Bless their hearts" Haha, that line cracked me up! I love the pic you took and me and Brielle, thank you! And...I'm glad you like to hang out with me because I love hanging with you! We need to do it more often!
Post a Comment