CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TTA--One Word Answers

Answer the following with only one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? ....................Purse
2. Your significant other?.......................Steve
3. Your hair?....................................Curly
4. Your mother? .................................Cruise
5. Your father?..................................Kansas
6. Your favorite thing?..........................My laptop
7. Your dream last night?........................Becky
8. Your favorite drink...........................Dt.Coke
9. Your dream/goal?.............................Judge.
10. The room you're in?..........................FamilyRoom
11. Your children?.....................................Loud
12. Your fear?..................................Poverty.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years...........Graduation (Tyler's)
14. Where were you last night?...................Bed
15. What you're not?.............................adventurous
16. Muffins......................................Poppyseed
17. One of your wish list items?.................Camera
18. Where you grew up?........................... BoulderCity
19. What you read last........................PI
20. What are you wearing?........................Capri's
21. Your TV?.....................................Big
22. Your pets?...................................Barking
23. Your computer? ..............................Dell
24. Your life?..................................Crazy
25. Your mood?...................................Tired
26. Missing someone?.............................Yes
27. Your car?....................................Dirty
28. Something you're not wearing?................Shoes
29. Favorite Store?..............................EddieBaurer
30. Your summer?.................................3 days!!!!
31. Like someone?................................No
32. Your favorite color?.........................pink
33. Last time you laughed........................today
34. Last time you cried?.........................funeral

3 comments:

raising4boys said...

Fun list...now I'm wishing I would have posted it.

Becky Seymour said...

Did you have a dream about me. I miss dreaming. I don't think I get to that cycle in my sleep time. We'll plan on tonight, but I can only stay till 7. Why am I so anti-social??

Becky Seymour said...
This comment has been removed by the author.