CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Luke's Kindergarten Program

Today Luke had his Kindergarten Graduation Program. He was being quite silly during the show. But he finally settled his nerves down and started singing! The kids did a great job and they looked so cute in their shirts that each of them made. But, as a teacher, I watched the whole thing and got very nervous about the kids that would be in first grade next year--They look so little!

3 comments:

Tara said...

So cute. I love their flag shirts. I think Kindergarten would be kind of fun to teach.

Anonymous said...

The Children are so cute especially my Grandson. Love You all. MOM

Becky Seymour said...

Luke is so cute. I have enjoyed getting to know him this year on our few trips to Krystals. You should be so proud, all your boys ROCK!! And, thanks for the comment-- but remember my Berkely is BERKELY, not Burkely. LOL. Hope your weekend is great.