Friday, May 23, 2008
Last Day of School
Wow! I did it. 11 school years started and finished! I had a great class this year at Three Falls. I couldnt have asked for a better first year at a new school. I met a ton on new Hurricane families and made some great new girl friends. I got a cute note from a little girl in my class and she was saying thanks but she also said, "Thanks for letting us always paint and letting us watch lots of movies." What? Movies? I think that we watched a video about once a month! I guess the secret to success in the eyes of a first grader would be to watch videos every day. I think that I could work that into my schedule next year! I also had another little girl say that she would miss me more than anything and so she drew a picture of herself and me and wrote, "I drew this so you would not forget what I looked like." There were a few that I was glad to send on and let another teacher take their turn but for the most part I will miss all of them and I am grateful to have had an impact on their lives. I hope that I will be thought of as fondly as I think about my teachers. Now----SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay girl! You made it! I am soooo glad the year is over, although I know the summer will fly! I am so glad you came to three falls! It has been so fun getting to know you and having you right there ALWAYS! That is hilarious about the girl who wrote thanks for the movies, I swear I put on one a week. We had Between the Lions time 1/week because I needed a little prep. oh well. talk to you soon.
Post a Comment