Nathan graduated from preschool on Thursday! What a little man he is. When Luke had his Kindergarten program he was being so silly and acting nuts. So crazy that I thought I might have to get up on Stage and take him off but I held it together and just had to laugh... I erroneously thought that Luke would be our only silly performer. I was wrong! Nathan was just as silly. He would make faces at Steve and tilt his head way back. He would only whisper sing his songs. (I tried to upload a video but it did not work.) Then he would turn around so that he couldn't "see" anyone. But still, he was so cute! I love him and am proud to be the mom of such silly boys! I just need to keep in mind that these times are the ones I will always remember and I times like this I was miss when they are grown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment