Our boys love the weekends because they get to sleep where ever they want. Plus they get to stay up as late as they want. So typically we have boys all ovet the house--everywhere but their bedrooms! This past friday night I went in the family room to turn off the TV and I found Austin sound asleep on Luke's lap! SO CUTE! (Also notice that everyone of the boys still has their school clothes on. I also don't fight jammies and baths on the weekends.) I then had to take pictures but couldnt leave out the other boys and their favorited weekend sleeping positions. P.S. My favorite weekend sleeping spot is in my moms room! It is so quite over there. (Steve can and does join me often:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Rachelle! Wow, your blog is so great! I am way impressed, I could read it for hours! You've inspired me to be a little more creative and exciting with mine. I love this post on your boys sleeping all over the house. They are so cute! You sound like such a fun mom. I bet your boys keep you so busy!
So glad to find your blog, I'll be checking in regularly!
Post a Comment