CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

TTA

If you could do something dangerous just once with no risk what would you do?
I have been thinking and thinking about this and I have no idea! I have been asking all the teachers at school...some of them would tell me what they would do or try but others were embarrassed to tell. Without embarrassing myself...one thing I would think I would like to try or that would be really fun for me....you know those cute girls that dance in the movie "Coyote Ugly"? I would like to for one night be one of those girls. But only if I was 50 lbs lighter and my sagging body parts were back in their original place.

But really, if there was no risk to my family, financially or emotionally, I would quit teaching school and go to law school then I would want to be the first female Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. Maybe I will, Steve is pursuing his dreams by going to paramedic school, why cant I? Mainly, because I am to realistic and I know that right now my job is raising 5 wonderful boys! Sometime in the future.......I could even be a Justice of the Peace and I wouldn't have to go to law school.

3 comments:

Becky Seymour said...

That is soooo funny, we should totally let you live out your coyote ugly dream one day!! I really think you should do the law school thing, maybe when all your kids are in school??? You only live once, right?? This one was HARD!!

Tara said...

I love the Coyote Ugly dream. That would be kind of fun. Your new scrapbook pages are cute. I have read the book you are reading, Plain Truth, it was pretty good.

Anonymous said...

i remember when you were 13 14 and driving with us to grandmas at christmas and you were adament about being a lawyer. Rachelle i know one day you will be just that. youll have to be to get all those crazies out of jail who stampede the bar just to see you do coyote ugly! your amazing and i love you, auntie lynne