
This morning we heard that my Grandpa Heaton passed away. He was 80 years old. Just a quick tribute to an "old cowboy" Grandpa spent happiest years of his life living and working at the Bar 10 ranch. Every time I think about cowboys I think about Grandpa. He loved the work and loved getting up early to tend to the cows. Too bad that I didnt share this love for the outdoors because I missed out on a lot of memories. Just a quick lesson to learn--sometimes you gotta do the things that those you love, love to do. Grandpa was a quiet presence in my life and I will miss, just knowing, that he is loving the cowboy's life at the Bar 10. Goodbye until we meet again!
1 comment:
I am truly sorry for your loss. This is definitely a time to mourn, love, reflect, and try to make relationships more worthwhile because you realize how fast they can end. let me know what I can do to help!
Post a Comment