CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Piano Recital

Austin and Tyler had a piano recital last night. It was so fun to see them perform. The clip below is Austin playing. He did such a great job. Tyler, on the other hand, totally blacked out about half way through his piece. He said, "I couldn't even remember what two times two was." He tried to hold it together but just couldn't. I guess that with all the attention given to the science fair we neglected his practicing for piano. He is going to give a private concert to Grandma and Grandpa Christian when they return on the 18th from their mission in Germany. We will tape it and post at a later date.

Pay close attention to Austin at the end of his performance. He does cute bow. His piano teacher begged him to do it and I wasn't sure if he would remember. Also for those of you readers that are Heaton's descendants, the man and woman in the front, you can only see the back of their heads, is Nancy Schmutz Wiken and her husband. Their daughter Marissa, also participated. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Very nice...I loved the bow!!! Good job to Tyler for getting 2nd place. I'm amazed!!!

Becky Seymour said...

That is a darling clip. You should be such a proud mom! For SURE! The bow is the best! He did a great job.

Anonymous said...

austin, good job on the piano. you and your brothers have so much talent.