Its a good thing that Uncle Wayne is an orthodontist....Now we have three of us in braces and one in retainers! Austin got his braces on today. He is hanging in there. Well, that is the nicest way to put it. He is a big whiner and baby about it. (I wonder who he gets that from) His appt was about 8 hrs ago and I cant even stand it any more. K, I need to be more sympathetic. He looks cute and all of a sudden grown up. Also he loves the attention he is getting from all the girls in his class that want to see what the braces look like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There is a Tai Pan in St. George! I can't believe how much is there since we left almost two years ago. I can't wait to go on vacation and come through.
I love that he is into having attention from the girls. That's hilarious!!!
How long does he have to have them? He is so cute! Do you think all your boys will need them? How do I get in on this sweet deal? JK!
Have a good weekend.......yep still pregnant!
Post a Comment