CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TTA Hometown Favorites

grab lunch: Wendy’s if I am in Hurricane. Café Rio in St. George! I love the pork nachos with house dressing

go for Date night: Olive Garden and a movie

pick up some creative goodies: Tae pan (Is that how it is spelled) Or Roberts Crafts
keep the kids busy: Our House! Always work to do! They love to hang out at the fire station with dad.
get wet: Sand Hollow Res. or Grandma Laurels
buy a treat: Dairy Queen or Sonic
shop for fun: Target or Eddie Baurer
get some fresh air: Sand Dunes or for a walk around the block
splurge: J Jill (on-line clothing)
drive for a weekend away: Weekend away--What is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your TTA posts. How do you get these? I would love to put them on my blog. It looks like you guys are doing great! We still miss you!!