CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Steve's 35th Birthday!




Happy Birthday!! Steve was home for about 20 minutes today to quickly celebrate his birthday! The boys and I made him a cake and a nice dinner--Something that I usually do not ever do! If you notice on his hand he has a band-aid on it--Well that is because he was practicing in himself putting in IV's. If anyone is brave enough to donate a vein, he needs lots more practice.




Last night, about 2 am, I woke up to Luke throwing up on the kitchen floor. He said he was getting a drink and he threw up. Well, he has a great gag reflex and he often throws up if he gags even the slightest bit or if he has eaten too much junk food. So, I wasnt convinced he was sick. We woke up at 6 am for the start of the day and he was complaining he didnt feel well. But he was begging to go to school. I took his temp and it was 101.0 degrees. I called in for a sub and made my sub plans. We stayed home and rested the whole day. He seriously did not move from the couch the whole day. At about 5:30 something happened--All of a sudden he was all better. He was running around, eating, drinking and fighting with his brothers. And, he was begging to stay home from school tomorrow! I think he is all better

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Steve I hope your day was full of surprises. Yes Luke looks like he was really sick. Maybe he put his head next to the fire !!! Love Mom

Amanda said...

Wow...35!!! I love it! Happy Birthday. Rachelle, your scrapbook pages look great! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Steve, to think you were so young when you came into the fam. You put up with so much from the Aunties...Ypur a great guys and we love ya,