CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snowy Day



Ok, I know that this is my third post of the day but I have lots to talk about :)
Yesterday afternoon it snowed in Hurricane! The kids at school were in Heaven. I hurried to pick up the little boys from the babysitters because I wanted to get cute pictures of them of playing in the snow but the only problem was when we go closer to home the snow was not sticking on the ground. So, I didn't get any cute pictures until this morning. These are at my school at about 7 a.m. The snow stuck around until about noon. It was a cold, cold day! The picture on the right is of Luke walking on a puddle of ice. He actually got in trouble later on during the day because he was playing on the ice. (Way to go Mom!)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ooooh I love it! Too bad you couldn't get a snow day out of it!!! Very cute pictures!!!

Tara said...

You have some cute boys! I'm glad that they had fun in the snow.