Who am I? Well, I am the Wife to Steve. I am the mother to Burkeley, Tyler, Austin, Luke, and Nathan. I am the Second Grade teacher to twenty four eight year olds. I am a daughter of God, friend to many, lover of a great book, wanna be photographer and aspiring scrapbooker. Enjoy taking a peek into my world.
Hey this is so cool. I really need to learn how this is done, The best part of Christmas was having all the kiddos here. Their what its all about. love you all
3 comments:
Great pages. miss you all Love always and forever Mom
Hey this is so cool. I really need to learn how this is done, The best part of Christmas was having all the kiddos here. Their what its all about. love you all
Do you have a cat? When did you get a cat? Great pictures. Oma Laurel
Post a Comment