I have just been thinking a ton about Austin lately...I will never know what it is like to be a middle child and I will never understand what it is like to be the third child in a family of five boys. I think sometimes that his sweet, blue eyed, even tempered boy, get forgotten about!
Austin is so lovable--He likes to give me hugs and he comes to see me everyday at lunch time, just to give me a hug! His teacher thinks he is the greatest kid because he is so obedient and always doing what he is supposed to do. He is quick to learn new concepts and enjoys to learn. All these reasons and many other things makes him easy to love but also easy to be looked over. I never have to remind him to do his homework or struggle with him to learn to read.
I love my Austin and love being his Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment