CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Fun Friday, Not Really!

I have been trying real hard to be a supportive wife of a husband that is going to paramedic school---but today I had a mini break down! This morning we got in the car, 15 minutes early-to say the least- and the key would not turn in the ignition. I played with it, hit it, yelled at it, and prayed about it but it still would not turn. The temp outside was about 20 degrees and the kids were driving me nuts because they were wrestling and playing around while I was freaking out! I called Steve and he was in St. George at a class, so I really dont know why I called him because he could do anything to help me other than remind me that he is gone way to much. I called my sweet and onry neighbor (both at the same time) and asked him if I could borrow their car. I was crying and totally freeking out--I am very embarrassed now. He, our neighbor, was very gracious and helped load the kids in the car, teased me a bit and handed me the keys. Off we went to school. I had stopped crying by the time I got there but as soon as someone asked me what was wrong, the crying started all over again! I made it through the day, the 100th day of school, came home and took a long nap. Now, I am sitting on my bed, blogging, and listening to Steve get after the boys to clean the house because I refuse to fight with them about it!!!!! Good thing that 1) tomorrow is Saturday 2) the key guy is comming to fix the durango 3) it is a three day weekend 4) Steve loves me, in-spite of my frequent break downs and 5) reruns of greys anatomy are on!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending you a big hug. Sorry for your day. I wish I could come up and help you. You have the best husband in the world and you know boys will be boys. Lov MOM-