CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Go See This Movie!



Yesterday, a few girls from work and I went to see this movie. It is the best movie! I loved everything about it--the characters, the dialog, the music, the storyline--everything!!! I, like Oprah, would describe the movie as "Fresh". It is like nothing I have ever seen before and I would love to go to the movies and see it again. I even downloaded the music from I-tunes as soon as I got home.

All is well at our house. Everyone seems to be healthy. Thank goodness! Nothing else is too exciting at our home. Just the same ol, same ol. I guess no news, is good news.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I'm glad you liked the movie. Sorry I didn't make it. Who else went?

Becky Seymour said...

Hey, thanks for letting me go to this with you. I seriously needed that outlet. It was perfect for the state of being that I am in, and it just helped me see the beauty in this crazy pregnancy. I love your blog, and you are soooo good at staying on top of it!