Who am I? Well, I am the Wife to Steve. I am the mother to Burkeley, Tyler, Austin, Luke, and Nathan. I am the Second Grade teacher to twenty four eight year olds. I am a daughter of God, friend to many, lover of a great book, wanna be photographer and aspiring scrapbooker. Enjoy taking a peek into my world.
i have to kinda chuckle. the boys laying down in the chair have their mouths closed like "you aint puttin those things in my mouth" so cute before and during braces..
I was just looking over my past blog posts and noticed your comment (from a post a long time ago) that I somehow missed! It was fun to see you guys in Leeds over Easter! You guys seem to be living the good life :).Your family is beautiful!
3 comments:
i have to kinda chuckle. the boys laying down in the chair have their mouths closed like "you aint puttin those things in my mouth" so cute before and during braces..
I was just looking over my past blog posts and noticed your comment (from a post a long time ago) that I somehow missed! It was fun to see you guys in Leeds over Easter! You guys seem to be living the good life :).Your family is beautiful!
They almost look happier to have them on, haha. They both look great with braces.
Post a Comment