CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Luke's 11th Birthday

Luke decided to have breakfast at Kneaders for his birthday date.  He is a breakfast food lover.  Especially bacon.  He told me we wanted to go to breakfast instead of lunch because he wanted to start celebrating first thing in the morning.
Steve got him a new camo backpack/water bag.  He was excited to have at least one present to open.  I told him he could have 100.00 to buy whatever he wanted or get presents from us.  He chose to go for the cash.  I was fairly impressed with his shopping skills.  He bought shoes, an outfit, legos, pens, and a treat.
I loved this birthday card from Great Grandma Brown.  It is perfect for my jokester Luke.
He searched long and hard for the perfect lego kit.  I think he ended up with a Sponge Bob set.


No he is not 2.  H is 11!  Im not sure what our family would do without Luke.  He brings much joy and happiness to our lives.  He still is quick witted and says the funniest things.  The majority of time I cant be mad at him too long because he makes me smile by the way he reacts.  He often makes his brothers very angry  Just because he can!  He does well in school and makes friends easily.  We love this boy!

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Happy Birthday to Luke! Brielle would choose cash anyday over presents, haha

Addie Joyce said...

Luke is so awesome! I'm now craving Kneaders. Can we go next time I'm home? I need to know how to create their french toast.