CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Welcome all blog stalkers....


It is important to me that my family members have access to my blog.  I tried to have my blog private and things were not working for some of those family members. I have been weighing my concerns about having an open blog with the sense of closeness with family and friends.  I'm still not sure which one wins.  But, for now, I will leave my blog open.  At least, until those that I love most become computer literate ;)

3 comments:

Peg said...

If you really really want to go private I will spend a saturday morning with grandma and teach her how to get on.. Since I am now an expert on it!!!!!!

lynne said...

i second that......its important that you keep private if its best for you. we will deal with it and make it work...you are so amazing to think of others. love you

Lisa Henderson said...

I get this debate...I don't have an answer and am still trying to figure it out.