CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 24, 2012

Sea World


We wrapped up our vacation to San Diego with a visit to Sea World.  Going to Sea World to many days of convincing Steve that a trip to San Diego would not be complete without a trip to see Shamu.  He is just not a crowd type of person.  He even almost had the kids convinced that going camping and shooting would be more fun than Sea World.  






The Shamu Show was, by far, my favorite event of the day.  The 25 minute show felt like 2.5 minutes.  The boys liked t he Sea Lion show the best.  At first, we were sad that the park closed at 6 p.m. that evening but we were cold and wet that we were grateful to have an excuse to go back to the hotel.
Have you seen Harry Potter?  Doesn't this look like a dementor?  My boys thought so and were kinda freeked  out by  it.

Yes, that is the REAL Jack Hanna.  The boys were not to impressed.  Im pretty sure that they still are not even sure why I made them pose for a picture with a strange man.  Jack Hanna just happened to be doing a show on the day were were there.  When we arrived at the Park I looked on the schedule and it said "The Jack Hanna Show"  I asked Steve, "Do you think that Jack Hanna will really be there.  Let go to the show just to see."  I was very excited to see that he really was there.  I had to bribe my boys with icecream if they would pose with him.  I totally should have been the one that snuggled up next to this sexy old man.

2 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

So in love with Sea World!

Abbie said...

Haha, you totally should have! I guess I'm not surprised Steve would try to convince the boys to go camping and shooting, but I'm sure glad you went to Sea World instead! Way to put your foot down, haha.