I asked for a lego table. I knew Steve would never "get around" to making one. So I asked my Father In Law. A few weeks later he was at my house making this lego table. How awesome is that?
I decided that I was sick and tired of legos being found all over the place. You know, under the couch, in the garbage disposal, in the laundry basket, in the dog's mouth, and in the most obvious place, in between my toes when I walk barefooted--OUCH! I wanted to have a central location for the legos. I envisioned a place that the boys could gather around and play. I desired a place where all the legos had a central location and must never leave. I mean, NEVER!!!
| The boys decided that they did not want the base plates to be nailed down. I was hesitant . But, I really like it. |
| Only when you live with boys do you see the Lego guys being hanged. |
4 comments:
I LOVE it! So funny to see the Lego guy hanging. Totally what Braydon would do, only with Brielle's dolls she used to play with, because of course, she doesnt play with dolls anymore, haha.
BTW-That trail starts up near the old airport. Let me know if you want directions.
YOur father in law does great work...LOVE the table...Hes a good man making sure his son takes care of his wife......yea and i think the hanging lego guy is kinda funny.
you have such an awesome father in law....LOVE the table, yea i got a little chuckle out of the hanging lego man to... so funny
So great! I would like to tell you that they stay put at the Lego table...but ours don't! At least I know where to throw them when I find em!
Does your Father in law adopt?
Post a Comment