Today was a perfect day!!! I love summer days just like this and I wan them to happen more often!!!
No rush to wake up at a set time....No need to worry about healthy breakfast being shovel down not so hungry mouths.....no need to check backpacks to make sure homework was indeed in there... Just moving at our own pace!!
Red Cliffs was BEAUTIFUL!!! We hiked and waded and caught tadpoles.
We climbed a scary spot...Nate and I were both in tears! Really! I couldn't stop imagining my babies falling into the ICE cold water. Maybe it was really the fact that I did not want to
WE DID IT!! As you might be able to tell, Nate was not very happy!! Coming back down was even worse.
2 comments:
HOW FUN!!! Way to get through it and conquer the fear.
I'd have been crying right alongside you and probably shaking uncontrollably to boot. I'm proud of you for making it through. You and Nate should get a treat. You should get a day at the spa, but I don't think Nate'd loved that.
Post a Comment