The last time we were at Lagoon was 9 Years ago. Luke was just a baby and Austin was about 2 years old. It was FREEZING cold and we didnt spend much time there. I was determined to enjoy this time. I thought for sure that each of the boys would love it. Mainly because they had a BLAST at Disneyland last year.
I was suprised to find out that each of the boys had some issues with the rides. Steve HATES roller costers and would not ride any of the fast rides with me. I think that he had Nate so terrified that he would not go on the rides either. I had to literally force him on the Wooden White Roller Coster. He was in tears the whole time. Luckily, the lines were not long and he didn't have long to be scared. I snapped the above picture just as he was getting off the ride. He loved it!Mom. Tyler and I went on most of the rides. I did notice that there wasnt much recovery time between rides and that made the kids not so sure about going on another ride so quickly. I also think that because the rides were not underground or hidden by Disney "Stuff" they all got a bit nervous. They could "watch" how scary the ride might be.
| So, the Ferris wheel and the skyline were Steve's favorite rides. Im not quite sure how he can run into burning building but not go on roller costers. |
| I will NEVER go on this ride again. I did not like it. Just a bit too much for my taste. |
Toward the end of the day Mom, Tyler and I had two more rides we wanted to go on and we knew for sure that the others would not be interested. So, we left Steve to supervise the little boys on the kiddie rides and off we went.
It was a fun day. I loved Pioneer Village and would have loved it if the weather was a bit warmer and we could have gone on the water rides there. We weren't too happy that an Arby's lunch cost $64. Next time we will take a cooler with lunches. Hopefully we will be able to go back before Luke is 18! Although we might leave Steve home.
2 comments:
So funny! We haven't braved any amusement parks with our kids yet. Maybe when THEY can pay for themselves!
It looks like you've had a pretty good summer. :)
Post a Comment