CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I was there!


Last week, my best friend from High School was Sealed, in the LDS Las Vegas Temple, for time and all eternity to HER best friend, Dustin, and her Children, Ryan, Emma and Aaron.

I found a letter dated March 11, 1994.  This letter was written to me from Amy.  It was written 1 week before I was married and sealed to my husband, in the LDS Las Vegas temple, for time and all eternity.  Part of the letter reads as follows, "I smile when I look at the picture of you and Steve together.  I can see your happiness and feel your love and joy and sense of peace.  I wish I has some great words of advice or some profound thing to say to you that would would carry with you into the Temple, but I don't.  I just pray that it will be the best day of you life, and that you will receive all the blessings of the temple that are there for you.  I wish I could be in the temple with you when you are sealed to Steve.  I know that when I am sealed in the Temple you will be there with me and that gives me so much to look forward to."

After all of these years, I was there!  

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for making me cry, and thanks for being there for me! You made the day so special. It was a long road to get there, and I am so glad that you were with me! I know you missed the first wedding, and I will forever be sorry for that. but I am eternally grateful you were there for this one! Thank you!