Honestly, it was a proud Parent Moment!!! (if you read my last post I wasnt so sure if I would feel this way) It was fun to remember back when I first met this boy. He was probably about 10 mths old. Even then, he loved his DAD. At the graduation it was apparent that he loved ALL of us.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
THE GRADUATE!!
Burkeley Graduated from High School TODAY!!!

Honestly, it was a proud Parent Moment!!! (if you read my last post I wasnt so sure if I would feel this way) It was fun to remember back when I first met this boy. He was probably about 10 mths old. Even then, he loved his DAD. At the graduation it was apparent that he loved ALL of us.
Honestly, it was a proud Parent Moment!!! (if you read my last post I wasnt so sure if I would feel this way) It was fun to remember back when I first met this boy. He was probably about 10 mths old. Even then, he loved his DAD. At the graduation it was apparent that he loved ALL of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment