In honor of Austin's 11th Birthday I asked him 11 questions...
- Favorite thing to eat---Pepperoni Pizza and cookie dough ice cream
- Best Friends--Sam, Jackson, Justin, Carson
- Favorite Song--New Divide
- Favorite Movie--Transformers
- What he likes about school--Recess!!
- Favorite Sport---Football
- Best Teacher--Mr. Thomas 5th grade
- Worst Teacher--Mrs. Christian 1st grade
- Favorite thing to do after school is--Play his ipod
- Future job--Policeman
- Favorite Teams--Hurricane Tiger and BYU
Austin is a great kid! He is a excellent student. I never have to worry about his school work because he always gets it done without being asked. Most people think he is even tempered BUT most people do not see him interacting with his brothers. Actually, he is a silently stubborn and will retaliate at the most unexpected times. This year for his birthday I surprised him with a new cell phone. He wanted a motorcycle but I think I made up for it. He will be going to the intermediate school next year and I wanted to make sure I could get a hold of him. Yes, I am a control freak! But honestly, I have been with this kid day in and day out for the past 11 years!! I have been able to walk across the hall and peek in on him at school for the past 6 years. I just want to be able to check in on my boy!!! So the phone was actually for ME!!
I love you Aust. I am proud of you. Keep up all the hard work in school. Remember to be nice to your brothers!
1 comment:
He is a good kid! I loved (or hated) his answer to his worst teacher question. What a fun idea to remember the things he liked at age 11.
Post a Comment