CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

My "Tween"



I am not sure how or when this happened....but, Tyler has grown up overnight. All of a sudden Hollister shirts, American Eagle shorts, I-pods, top 40 music, deodorant, and cologne became important.
Grandma bought him a Hollister shirt right before school started. We showed it to him and he really didnt want anything to do with it. He said it was too tight. I put it away and planned on taking it back. Well, before Christmas I found the shirt and asked him again if he wanted it. You would have thought that I had just gave him a million dollars. He put it on right away and modeled it for me. "look how cool it looks. It is so soft. Look at my arms. It is just perfect!" He wore that shirt for a few days straight before I finally made him wash it. Overnight he became a fashion expert!





1 comment:

Lisa said...

that's funny- see what the "worl" does to our opinions! Can't wait till I get to join that stage of life- ha! ha!