CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lucky Day!

Today is going to be a great day!
1) We are getting our couches cleaned--This may not seem too excited for most of you but my couches are disgusting.
2) I am getting my braces off!
3) I am going to the dentist to find out how much it will cost to get my two front teeth redone! That day will be the luckiest.
4) Finally, Late this afternoon, our new washer and dryer will be delivered! The luckiest thing of all is that we ordered a scratch and dent washer from the Boulevard Distribution center. Well, when the guys went to pick it up to deliver it they couldn't find it. So, they are giving us a brand new washer! Plus it is a better one!!!!

I will post pictures of this LUCKY day later! Off I go to get my braces off.

2 comments:

Becky Seymour said...

like your cute blog changes! i am excited to see you. we only had jordan,nate and jaylee at preschool it was so nice! we got to do "big kid" stuff, becuase they really are smart...i will tell you nate stories at school. anyways, better go sleep, but had to say congrats!

Jessica said...

Yeah! That is so exciting! Nice blog title too!