OK, I am still a bit freaked out about this whole blog stalker thing. So, I will be going private in about a week. Send me your email address and I will send you an invitation. This does add one extra step for my readers to see my blog but I need to protect my family.
10 comments:
cclan29@gmail.com
I want an invite. I hope that school is going well. I would love to get together or visit with you and Becky soon.
Rachelle - You're freaking me out! I've got my tracker on and I'm checking mine too. Please keep me on your list cuthfamily@msn.com. I'm not sure what I'm going to do - I'll be watching mine closely now. Thanks! :-)
Maybe he or she is a long lost love! You might want to hold out! Ha! Add me to your list of course! jessicanelson2006@charter.net
hows everything going. I want an invite too. scottnlori300@yahoo.com
You have my e-mail, right?
don't forget to add me also. i would go crazy if i couldn't sign on everyday and look at your blog. auntie peg
That's too bad that you have a stalker. kristi_pie@hotmail.com
abrownwall@gmail.com
lisamnielson@yahoo.com
hirschisquirts@msn.com It's just me, Sara
Post a Comment