CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And the stalker is......

So I think I figured out who my stalker is......It is my DAD! NO, he does not live in Florida. At least I don't think so. So, I have no idea why when he logs on to my blog it says he is logging in from Florida. But, I figured it out because he one day he hadn't accepted the invite and then the next day he had. Then, right after he had accepted the invitation he looked on my blog and it came up as Florida. The only thing I can figure out is that he must have a Internet provider that comes from Florida or he has moved:) or he has changed his preferences just to confuse me.

Anyway, just to make things tons easier for everyone that does not currently have a blog, I will take my blog off of the private setting. I can already hear the cheers from some of my family members!

4 comments:

Muriel said...

That is too crazy. How is your dad? Where is your brother these days? I came across his name as a comment on something a friend of mine posted on Facebook and wondered if it was really him (and how he knew this friend of mine).

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I am now a very happy auntie..
love you, auntie peg

Lori J said...

Rachelle, that is way to funny. who would of thought it was only Dennis. Hope all is well. Hope to meet up with you guys again sometime.

Anonymous said...

!!! Love the new look Mom