CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

6 Random Things
1- Post the rules on your blog
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4- Let each person know they have been tagged.


Random #1: Copied directly from Jessica's blog because it applies to me also. I have more time on my hands right now since my SEE student is teaching my 1st graders most of the time! Look forward to more posts! I wonder if my SEE student enjoys watching me blog while she is trying to control and entertain 21 6/7 year olds!!! (I will actually be working most of the time!)


Ramdom #2: My principal is supposed to be at a middle winter conference today. Actually he went yesterday but yesterday he spent the whole day golfing with the other principals. But, today it is SNOWING!! So I wonder if they are playing golf today? HA HA


Random#3: Nathan thinks that Barack Obama lives with my friend Teresa. Or that she lives with him. Probably because lately when I have been talking about our President--Teresa's name is always brought up.

Random #4: I am getting my braces off on Feb. 24th!!!!! But then I have to get my two front teeth recaped. The braces have been free but the dentist bill wont be. I know we have been too spoiled.


Random #5: I am going to Vegas tomorrow. I am planning on getting a new Dooney Purse at the Dooney outlet. But, I am afraid that they wont have the one I want. Then I will have to order it on line for the full price. Because I really want it!


Random #6: Steve bought himself a new gun for Valentines Day. Should I be worried about that? Valentines Day Gun???


I tag: Becky (I know she will do it!), Muriel(I know she hates them), Lacy (Welcome back to blogging), Amanda (Get back to blogging), Sara (I need to learn about you), Kristi(Just thinking about how much we miss you here).

Jessica, I would appreciate it if you would blog at least every other day because I am have just as much free time as you do. Or at least email me!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I like the new look of your blog! I will try to blog every other day if that would make you happy! And why are you buying another Dooney??? I'm still pissed about Michael Phelps though! If he is going to smoke pot he better do it where nobody can see him!