
Tyler passed the sacrament for the first time today at church. But before he even made it to church he needed to have his tie tied. Dad wasnt sure how to do it... He has about 10 ties that he just slips off his neck over his head so he doesnt have to tie them. So he couldnt help Tyler. Steve got mad at me cause I was taking pictures of him. I was not doing it to make fun of him--I thought that it was a precious moment that needed to be caught on film because our boy is growing up! Tuesday he starts 6th grade at the intermediate school. Sixth grade!!!!! He doesnt seem nervous at all. The only thing he has asked his friends is if they has A lunch or B lunch. Not if they have any classed together. He has changed schools with me for the past few years so I guess he is used to going to new schools and making new friends. We went school shopping fir him the other night and he is just starting to get into fashion. He wanted to buy plaid shorts and a stripped shirt! He also picked out a funny T shirt that said "I had to sell my homework so my parents could buy gas" I thought it was so funny.
3 comments:
That t-shirt is so funny! I want one! Yes, that moment is priceless and quite hilarious, too! Good job making it through your first day, teach!
That t-shirt is so funny! I want one! Yes, that moment is priceless and quite hilarious, too! Good job making it through your first day, teach!
That is a very special picture! Did Steve ever figure out how to tie the tie?
Post a Comment