Dean and Luke Me and Moses
Water slide Steve,Luke,Mike,Jeff
Mark, Gary and Steve
This past weekend was the Christian Family Reunion. It was held in Diamond Valley at Steves Mom and Dad house. The kids had so much fun. There was swimming, a big water slide, skeet shooting, fourwheeler riding, sand boxes, games and tons of visiting with long lost cousins. The weather was wonderful --it was an overcast day with a little bit of a breeze. All of Steves brothers and sisters and families were there except Marks wife and two of his kids. So the kids got to be with all of their cousins and many second cousins. Here are a few of the cute pictures. I took 113 pictures from the weekend. So I will be posting some scrapbook pages sometime.
Two of my Nieces Little Fish, Nathan
Alya and Alyaha
Cousin Melanie with Kim
and Jared's Fam
Ethan and Austin (these two
were best buddies the whole
week--too bad he lives
so far away)
Now the sad news--I have to go back to school tomorrow:(
No comments:
Post a Comment