CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TTA

I haven't liked the last two weeks of TTA topics. So sorry -- No posts!

But life is back to being crazy! Back to school for me and then the boys go back next week. We have been in training so far this week and I am on information overload. Tyler went to his first Young Mens activity this evening. Steve is finishing up his class and will have his graduation on Aug 15! He will test some time durring the last week of August. I can really not believe that we made it this far! there were a few times that I thought I was going to throw in the towel to this whole supportive wife thing.

Mom and I are trying to decide if we should go see the Reba and Kelly Clarkson concert or the Carrie Underwood/Little Big Town concert. Any suggestions?

8 comments:

Becky Seymour said...

I would do Reba and Kelly because I don't know that other band with Carrie. Where did our summer go? i am sorry you are info overload. maybe they should have done these writing trainings at the end of last year so teachers could have all summer to chunk and chew.....

Anonymous said...

ok so it has been a long time, i just figured out how to get on my apple. personnally i think yu should see them all, what the heck!. Happy brthday to Tyler and congrats to austin. Oh my gosh Rachelle Steve owes you one nite of R&R at a spa of your choice. We were thinkin all the girl cousins and us adults head off to mesqite for an over nighter. fun huh. love you girl!

Anonymous said...

ok so it has been a long time, i just figured out how to get on my apple. personnally i think yu should see them all, what the heck!. Happy brthday to Tyler and congrats to austin. Oh my gosh Rachelle Steve owes you one nite of R&R at a spa of your choice. We were thinkin all the girl cousins and us adults head off to mesqite for an over nighter. fun huh. love you girl!

Muriel said...

Reba and Kelly would be like seeing a pop and country show. I would see Reba only if I was sitting far enough so that I couldn't actually see her sing. She does something funky with her lips and it bugs. (but I'm not trying to be shallow or judgmental.) I haven't heard of Little Big Town either, I guess I am that removed from country music. Even up here in Idaho.

Rachelle said...

Muriel,
I totally agree about the Reba mouth thing...I can not stand watching her sing!

Jessica said...

You are such a good supportive wife!! Steve is soooo lucky to have you! Where is Carrie going to be? I would vote for her! Boise may be off, so let me know what you decide!

Muriel said...

If you go anywhere near Boise and come through Pokey, you had better call! E-mail me, I'll give you my number.

Anonymous said...

I feel so honored that you would trust me with your little Lukey! I know we will have fun this year. Thanks for being so great, happy, and supportive!
xxxooo
T