CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Day Of School

It is reading time at the Christian house so I thought I would catch up on everyones blog. But then only one of my buddies had updated....... So here I am typing away because I dont have anything to read. We all were up bright and early for school today. Tyler had to leave the house at 6:38 am to catch the bus! NUTS! Good thing he is good at getting up with the alarm. I dont even wake up until 7. I did get up today and saw him off. He texted me right after school was out and told me that he only got lost two times. When I got home I sat him down at the table and tried to get him organized. I think we will have to practice that for a while. Six different classes with different teachers expectations were just too much for him to comprehend. Austin seemed pleased with his day but his best buddy was not in his class. He came right home and did his homework. Luke said that his teacher talks to much. But then his teacher said that Luke also talks to much! He basically ignored me all day. He tried to act as if I wasnt his mom and just another teacher. (His room is right across the room from mine.) Nate starts preschool tomorrow as cant even wait! Steve has his last day of class tonight then he says he is burning his paramedic student shirts. My class seems great. I have 20 kids. No one cried today and they all said they would come back tomorrow. I have a Dixie college student with me all year long for about three and a half hrs a day--She is a big help and it was so nice to have another set of hands. I am exhausted and tired of hearing my own voice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on finishing your first day of school sounds crazy. we start on monday the 18th , so just around the corner. i start back myself as an aide in the learning disability unit but mornings this year so just from 9:15 til 12:30, cant wait to have my afternoons to myself. YEA !!! tell steve good luck on his test and congrats on completing his class. Love you, miss you talk to you later. Lori