CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

TTA--Pioneer Spirit

In the state of Utah July 24th is a holiday called Pioneer Day.
A pioneer is defined as "one who is the first to do something", or "one who opens up the way for others".
Using this definition, tell us about pioneers in your family.
Who was the first to graduate from college, first to join a new religion or move away from family. Use this definition to share a piece of your family history.
  • I was born the first child to Dennis and VerDon. I was also the first grandchild born to Verdon Heaton and Clara Joyce Brown.
  • I was the first in my family to graduate from college with a BS degree and later a Masters degree.
  • I was the first in my family to become a teacher. But then I married into a family of teachers.
  • I gave birth to the first four grandchildren and great grandchildren. (on moms side)
  • I was the first to kiss Steve. (It was not a very good kiss---I should have waited for him)
  • I teach First Grade!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you my first born..