Global warming could do more than hurt polar bears: It could force a rise in kidney stones, scientists warned Monday.
"We see a relationship between kidney stones and temperatures everywhere," says study co-author Margaret Pearle of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. "Even in places with air conditioning, warmer temperatures mean more stones."
SO dont blame it all in the Dt.Coke!
Just in case you are wondering why I have posted two times in one evening....the boys went to Grandma and Grandpa Christian's house for the night, Steve is sleeping and I just finished reading a book but dont want to start a new one until tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I remember when you passed that kidney stone in college. That did not seem fun. I don't think it would stop me from drinking coke either.
I think a class blog would be fun IF it got used- I think I might try it and see how many hits & comments I get-I would think it would be fun to see my pictures of my child in class- and video? Parents don;t get to see alot of that. But you are right about having it private so you could add names- would you have to get email addresses of every parent to invite them? Maybe ask parents if they would be interested at back to school night- before I do the work.
oh my a kidney stone ! just the mention of one and you know who is effected..See you this week end Love MOM
Post a Comment