CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

TTA--Do You Workout?

What is that? I have never been the working out kind of girl. I just dont like it! As much as I need it--

We recently bought a WII fit. It is the funnest way for me to get my exercises. I have been doing yoga, step aerobics, jogging and balancing activities. It is so entertaining that sometimes I forget that I am excercising. I was on it today and it has been a few days, ok, a week, since I was on it last and it lectured me abou the fact that to reach my goal I needed to be more consistant about my work outs. But my WII trainer then kindly told me that he was proud of me for trying to get back in the swing of things.

I always think about joining the gym or curves. I even tried curves for 30 days but I just couldnt do it. I have no motivation. Any suggestions? Never mind, I probably wont listen...

No comments: