CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July


All of us at the Hurricane parade.
We got up early to save a spot along
the parade route. I think we could
have got there minutes before the
start time and we could have gotten a
perfect spot.

Tyler thinks he is a teenager!
He is always rolling his eyes
at me!

Grandma and I went to town
to get some stuff for the Baptism
and we noticed that the Asian Nail
place was open! Bonus!

Hurricane Fire and Rescue took
up about half of the 12 float parade.
Steve drove the brush truck.
It was pathetic!

Finally Dad joined us for the
fireworks. He usually is busy
doing fireman stuff but this year
he watched the show with us!

We has a fun and relaxed Independence
Day. It was fun to have my mom here
because I am usually alone with the boys
whole day. Plus I dont think I would have
gotten up to take the kids to the Parade.
Dont tell anyone but this is the first Parade
I have taken the kids to. They though the
candy was the best part.

1 comment:

Becky Seymour said...

cute patriotic outfits!