CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentines Day

Valentines Day has come and gone but I wanted to blogg a bit about the day of Love. First, Valentines Day is really not one of my favorite holidays. Mainly, because it is such an exhausting day at school! Now that I have three boys in school it is a ton more exhausting. Pick the cards, keep track of the cards until the big day, address the cards, sign the cards, keep track of the cards again, remind the boys to remember to take their cards to school, finally.....keep the kids away from all the treats they got from their friends and keep the cards cleaned up. Then at school....I think this holiday is worse than Halloween.....But Steve came through and brought me flowers, balloons and a huge cookie. The kids in my class were jealous and they wanted to "share" the cookie with them. Steve, on the other hand is way to practical and would be upset if I bought him flowers so I bought him new paramedic pants.


No comments: