CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

DIGESTIVE HEALTH


Mom: "Nate, Why do your farts stink like rotten eggs?"
Nate: "I don't care."
Mom: "What have you been eating today?"
Nate: "Dad's yummy vitamins."
Mom: "Show me."

(Nathan climbs up on a chair and then up on the counter and reaches way to the back of the cupboard. He opens the container and says:

Nate: "See mom, smells good!."

The next day my cell phone rings during class--

Crystal (the babysitter): "Um, Nate has really bad diarrhea and he has had two accidents already today."
Me: "Well, I think that he got into his dad's digestive health herbs and now it really is working!"

Crystal (at 3:30 when I picked him up): "I think that has finally got it all out of him but I had to change and wash his clothes 4 times today." (She needs a bonus!)

Nate, on the way home: "When I am a Dad, I can eat Dads medicine. I do not want stinky farts and the poops!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh ! he is very lucky he only had diarrhea and yes your sitter does need a bonus or at least a big box of tide!
Now for Mom and Dad lock up your meds no matter what they are. little hands love to get into Dads stuff..as you have just experienced....Love MOM -)

Amanda said...

That is crazy...definitely something I hope to never have happen. I struggle with the nasty poops!!!

Anonymous said...

ok so ive been looking for a good colon cleanser! Guess this one works! And yes Rachelle I agree with your mom...lock it up! Doesnt matter how old u r your mom and auntie are always here to counsil ya. Love ya! by the way Melinda finially updated ehr blog yeah!!!

Becky Seymour said...

This is sooo hilarious. I am so glad you blogged about it! If you decide to do a blog book this event will always be something funny to look back on!
Hope you had a good weekend!