Ok, I do all I can to scrapbook and journal in my scrapbook--all in the name of Family History but I saw this quote on a blog that I was stalking and I thought what a perfect reason to blog and keep on blogging!
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Talk about ESP,(is that what it's called?) Oakley & I were just talking about you and how much we miss seeing you! I was so glad to get your blogg address we will be checking it often. This will be so fun to keep in touch through blogging!! We are so glad you are doing well.
That is a great quote...I keep thinking how I need to start pulling out my journal a little more often. I think the last time I did was right after Ella was born!!!
Rachelle! What a good quote! I'm so glad you posted on our blog! It's a fun thing to do and thanks for linking the cute blog templates...I stole one for ours!
Okay, now I will do better at my journal and my blog!
I totally needed that reminder!
Post a Comment