Sunday night we had a great snow fall. It was so beautiful! Monday morning we woke up and I was wishing for a phone call that would cancel school....the phone call never came and off we went to school. Today there is still snow on the ground. Mostly ice, but some fluffy white snow!
Starting at 1:30 today, the Christian Family spent the afternoon at the dentist office. All the boys did great and were excited to get to pick out of the treasure box and get a goody bag full of dental supplies. The three little boys had cavities but Tyler , Steve and myself didnt have any. I sat at the dentist office until 4:30. It was a long, exhausting afternoon. Nathan had two of his cavities filled. The dentist just gave him the gas stuff and didnt even use novicane. I was totally shocked by this...I cant believe that they can do that. By the way, I think we need a dentist in the family!!!!!!! I will have to pay an arm and a leg for cleanings alone. How come nobody ever told me that having 5 kids would cost so much, Ha-Ha!
1 comment:
but they are so worth it!!! Love MOM
Post a Comment