CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Dream Dinners!





Thurdsay evening Becky, Jessica and I went to a place called Dream Dinners. The business has all ingredients to make a yummy dinner and we just put all the stuff together in baggies--take it home--freeze--and cook when we are ready. One meal I made was called cidar braised pork. It included all the ingredients for the maranade and the pork chops. I cooked one of the other dinners yesterday and (dont't laugh) I burnt it (in the crock pot). It was a pork roast with a yummy carribean inspired sauce. We still ate it but only after I cut off the burnt sauce. The average price for a 6 serving meal is about 22.oo. So much cheeper than going out to dinner but a bit more expensive that making it on your own. Plus, I do not cook, so this is better than mac and cheese.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I didn't teach you to cook as well as me "!" Love MOM

Tara said...

It really looks like fun. How have the meals been?

Amanda said...

Oh!! That looks really nice. I would love to have already made meals. I'm like you...can't cook!!! I need to get out of the spaghetti and tacos every week!!!