I love a good tag. Make sure you scroll down to see if you're "IT" for picture tag next! The only rule with this tag is you have to take the pictures of everything AS-IS. Okay, here goes. . .
Kitchen sink--I need a bigger and deeper sink. But then again, It would give the boys a chance to delay doing the dishes.

Master Bath--Our bathroom is WAY to small. Both of us can not get ready for the day at the same time. It is always dirty because we try to get the rest of the house clean and presentable for those that might come over. But we never get to the master bath cause we are too tired by then.

Closet--Now, I hate to hang up clothes. So I put all my clothes in this armoir and dresser. Steve has taken over our master bed closet but he also hates to hang up clothes so he built shelves in the closet for his clothes.


My fav room in the house--This is my moms sitting room. I have quickly taken over this room with my scrapbook stuff. It is always the cleanest room in the house and also the quietest.


I think I missed the self portrait and a few other things...OK maybe a lot of other things but tough!! I tag whom ever has time to do this time consuming tag! (See Jessica's blog if you want to know what I missed.)
1 comment:
Thanks for participating! That will be the last one of those from me!
Post a Comment