CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

He's a Para-god!!!

Steve did it! He passes his National Written and National Practical Paramedic Test! He took his written on Tuesday and his practical yesterday. He was the only one from the Hurricane group that passed the practical on the first go around. For those of you that are wondering why I called him a para-god---When Steve started on the department, as a volunteer, he always thought the full time paramedics acted "above" themselves and thought they were always right. So the volunteers coined the name. Now he knows why they act the way they do! They work so dang hard to become a Paramedic! So I like to tease him and all of this buddies that are volunteers like to remind him where he started and that he will still be one of them---Even if he gets the full time paramedic job! As for that, we should know by the end of next week. But right now it is look good! (I hate to jinx us). I cant even explain how relieved he is. I dont think he has talked to me so much, in one night, than he did last night! I am proud of him and proud of us for making it throught the past year of Hell.

No comments: