I can not believe it is December already! The holiday season always comes so fast! We have had rain the last few days. Rain for two days straight! Unfortunatly we found out that our new addition has a leak! All around our wood burning stove was leaking. We peeled the paint away and found soggy, wet sheet rock! Steve had to go up in the attic and find out where the leak was coming from and dry out the insulation. We have the wood stove burning constantly and are hoping it drys out the sheet rock. What a mess!!! We also have a leak in the boys bedroom but we can not figure out where it is comming from. We just found a big puddle of water under the bunk beds. Good thing it doesnt rain very often in Hurricane!
We were going to get our family pictures taken yesterday at Kiddie Kandids but Steve thought it would be a waste of money and thought we could just do it ourselves. So, we gave it a try and got a few good ones. But my favorites are are ones that are not really the best! Everyone will be getting photo cards in the mail soon. But here are a few of the "not so good photos"! I am sure you will enjoy them as much as I do.
4 comments:
I love those...they turned out great! I can't wait to see the actual photo you use!!! I saw what time you posted, you're nuts! It's soooo late, but probably the only time you have to yourself! Love you!
Amanda, The time is 11:24 A.M. that is just before noon! There is no way that I would be up or even posting at close to midnight!
AHHHHH!!! I finally figured out how to write you back without Amanda standing over my shoulder!! Your family is so cute. Thanks for the note. It seems like forever since I saw you all! Hope you're staying warm in Utah...it is colder than you-know-what here!
Love you!
You are a rose among the thorns. (No, really, the boys aren't thorns.) We feel bad about the leaky roof.
Post a Comment