CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Just a few more days to go! I finished the last of the Christmas shopping and wrapping today! It feels so good! We had the day off as a family and worked hard to clean the house and enjoy each other. Steve and the boys went to the shooting range and then they picked up a swing set that Steve's buddy made for the boys. It is a big, steel, swing set like you might see at a playground. The boys love it! The Christmas photo we sent out was not quite our favorite photo but the one above is our favorite. When I was making the photo cards I couldn't use the photo because the cropping always cut off Steve's head. So, with all the digital stuff I have been learning how to do, I created this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your family photo and all the people in it althought I miss Tink!! Have a very Merry Christmas Love you all so much Grandma VerDon

Amanda said...

That is a good family photo!!! I want to see a picture of your new swing set...it sounds great!!! Can't wait to see you in a few days...and yes...don't worry...I'll still be pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Great picture! Great family! Sounds like you had a good Christmas. Love, Oma Christian