

I am having so much fun learning how to digitally scrapbook! I love it! Here are a few pages that I have recently completed. I think if you click on the picture it will get bigger. If you wanted to see the details.
Last night we went to the Hurricane Fire and Rescue Christmas Party. We ate yummy food and enjoyed being out with adults. The best part was that Steve was awarded, by his fellow firefighters, the Fire Fighter of the year award. YEA! I asked him if that award came with a full time job when he is finished with paramedic school. But, it only came with a 100.00 gift card. What an honor to be recognized by your peers! I am proud of him. He doesnt think it is that big of a deal but it will be a nice addition to his resume.
The kids are getting excited about Christmas. I dont know what I will do when it is over because I keep threatening, "I bet santa is watching!" and "I know Santa wont be comming if you dont keep your room clean."
Enjoy the Spirit of the Season!
Rachelle and Family
2 comments:
Rachelle...I am soooo impressed. Those look great! Way to go Steve!!! What an honor! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!!!
How wonderful that Steve got fireman of the year! That is a great honor. And it is all because of a fantastic wife who lets him live his dream! You are a great helpmeet to him. Love, Oma Christian
Post a Comment